How many guests do you seat?
Is The Jazz Corner 21 and up only?
What day do you release upcoming shows?
We release new shows at noon on the 15th of each month:
- January Shows – Release Date November 15
- February Shows – Release Date December 15
- March Shows- Release Date January 15
- April Shows – Release Date February 15
- May Shows – Release Date March 15
- June Shows – Release Date April 15
- July Shows – Release Date May 15
- August Shows – Release Date June 15
- September Shows – Release Date July 15
- October Shows – Release Date August 15
- November Shows – Release Date September 15
- December Shows – Release Date October 15
Are we able to do anything for birthdays or special occasions?
Is dinner required with all reservations/ticket purchases?
If you prefer to join us for the music only and/or drinks and appetizers, it is “first come, first served” based on availability.
Do you accept walk-ins?
How can I book a reservation for a larger group?
Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about groups larger than 10.
Do you have a dress code?
What is your cancellation policy?
Do we have a cork fee?
What are your hours of operation?
We are open 5:15 PM – 10:30 PM.
We seat dinner reservations in 15 minute intervals prior to each show.
Is The Jazz Corner available for private events?
Yes! We book The Jazz Corner for private events and look forward to working with you for your special occasion. You may reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
How do artists contact The Jazz Corner to inquire about performing at the venue?
Please email us at email@example.com to submit an EPK or inquire about performing at the venue.
Over the years, The Jazz Corner has hosted some of the biggest and best names in jazz and swing music. Come experience what two decades of live music tradition can offer.